Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bye, Everybody!

Hi Everybody,

Mama & Daddy said that I'm going to Florida on an airplane! I don't know what that means, but it will be a brand new adventure for me. I know we'll all have lots of fun in Sanibel this week. I'll ask Mama to take lots and lots of pictures. I'll miss you all!

XOXO,
Alex

P.S. Here are some pictures & videos to make you smile while I'm away.


Watching the cheerleaders at Kyle's football game...we're in trouble already!
Look what I learned to do on 9/27 - I'm standing in my crib, and I'm proud of it!
Daddy got all tied up at our church picnic
bathtime


in our front yard in mid-September

at Grandma Schurman's house
playing upstairs with Seth

(Seth is my neighbor's little guy, and we watch him 3 days a week. He's helping me turn the bonus room into a playroom, and in the picture we were having fun while moving stuff.)
Alex's 9 month pediatrician visit. He's 17 3/4 lbs, 28.5 inches long. That's the 50% for height & the 10% for weight. Tall and skinny...but healthy :)
At Kyle's football game

That's all for now...see ya in October! :)




2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

I hope you have a GREAT time on vacation! I just love the look on his face while looking at the cheerleaders. Priceless!

Kat said...

Hope you are enjoying yourself!!! :) See you soon!