Saturday, March 14, 2009

Play Group


My friend Angie started a playgroup for moms with little ones. We met for the first time on Friday, and we had a good time!

We started with a St. Patrick's Day story in the living room, then headed downstairs for an art project and snack.



For Alex, the art project was the snack. Mama still managed to make a rainbow, but Alex grabbed a fistful of rainbow & ate it as soon as Angie snapped the picture! Thank goodness that Crayola glue is non-toxic, ha ha!

After that, the kids had time to play with all of the toys. Angie shared a devotional, and then the moms chatted for a while.

I think this is going to be a fun group, and I know it's good for Alex to learn to play with other kids...even if he DOES eat the art projects!

(Hey, Angie - I stole the photos from Facebook...hope that's okay!)

1 comment:

Emma Hamstra said...

Perfectly fine :) That's why I posted them on the event page so that you guys could have them. Glad you enjoyed the group!