Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank You, Derek!

There hasn’t been much time for blogging lately, but I couldn’t let this week go by without acknowledging my nephew, who grew up far more quickly than he was supposed to…

See, this is what he’s SUPPOSED to look like:

derek

Instead, here’s what he really looks like:

Derek and his dad, TonyAugust2010 419Derek & MaxAugust2010 435my sister Deb & TonyAugust2010 418  my parents with DerekAugust2010 420Derek with Alex & Max, after he won stuffed animals
for them from a crane game at a restaurant August2010 434

Anyway, this boy who has grown into a young man left on Tuesday to begin basic training.  We won’t see him again until after Christmas!  We wish him the very best as he gets started in the army.  We love you, Derek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo best of luck to Derek! I am sure he loved you putting that bath tub picture up :-P