Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nice To Meet You!

Alex has been learning how to introduce himself to people.  He likes to act shy when he’s around new people, so I’ve been encouraging him to be friendly with others when Mommy & Daddy are with him.

Last weekend, while eating at White Castle, a woman at a nearby table came over to say how adorable and well-behaved our boys are.  (I think she had the wrong table, ha ha!)

Alex looked at her and said, “This is my bruvver Max and I’m me!”

Last night at church, the nursery worker was laughing when I picked up the boys.  Alex had just walked up to her and said, “What’s your name?”

She answered, “I’m Cindy!”

Alex said, “Well, this is my bruvver Max and I’m me!”

So, now that I’ve taught him how to introduce himself, perhaps I should teach him to share his NAME when he does it! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I love it!! Sammy introduces himself with his full name its a riot.. he introduces himself to people he knows well.. like his aunts or our neighbors :-P

Kat said...

He is so cute! =)

Allison said...

Haha! So cute!