Friday, March 18, 2011

April Showers tot pack

The pack below is still available, but there's also a new version with many additional pages available here:


Why I find this relaxing, I just don’t know…but it’s FUN! With another 40% sale today, I decided to grab some seasonal graphics from http://www.mygrafico.com/. These graphics are very blue & green, which just happen to be my favorite colors.

This was another fun naptime project. We haven’t used it yet, but I thought I’d put it out there now in case anyone wants to print & prepare – since April isn’t all that far away. Feel free to let me know if you find any errors! 

Clicking on the image below should take you to a 4Shared download for this pack. All pages should be in one 21 page *.pdf file.photo

This includes:
  • Circle the picture that is different
  • Count & Clip cards (up to 8)
  • Name The Colors mini book
  • Color The Umbrella activity
  • Counting Mat activity
  • Find The Letter (uppercase & lowercase options)
  • Finish The Pattern activity
  • Pre-Writing pages (2 pages)
  • 4 piece puzzle cards
  • Water The Flower game
  • Shadow Matching
  • Shape Matching
  • Size Sequencing

For the most part, I’m going with the skills that Alex (age 3) is working on right now. If there’s an additional skill you’d like to work on with your child, I’d be glad to try making something for you. In case you couldn’t click above, here is the link for this Tot Pack.

Enjoy!

Click Here to view the rest of the free Tot Pages available here :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I will be using these next month for sure!

Mrs. Whary said...

Oh so cute! I LOVE it!! I know what you mean about it being relaxing....I think I find it relaxing because I can be creative without making a mess :-)

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Very very nice!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Mrs. B said...

Thank you for sharing these files! We will be using some this week.

jess_hak said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment! Absolutely you can link back. I actually thought that your blog is where I found the pizza file folder game! I looked for a while for it and couldn't find a post on your site.

I love your packs that you put together and have plans to use several of them and will definitely be linking back to you. Thank you for being so generous and sharing them! :)

Theresa Mezo said...

LOVE this & I have been away from your blog for too long! :)

Andrea said...

I love this! We'll definitely be using it when we do our Spring unit!

Lynn said...

I love it!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to use it.

Sippy Cup Central said...

Fantastic. Thanks, karen

Alison @ Educational Creations said...

I have a placed a link on my facebook page and yahoo group, Workbox Tots to Kinders!!!

Thank you for your creations!!

Unknown said...

Love this! Downloaded and shared on our FB page! Just to say: I wish you have some way I could follow up on your blog like subscription or anything like it. I wouldn't want to miss your future posts! ;)

a49erfangirl said...

this looks fun. Thanks for sharing these.

Katie said...

This looks fabulous! Thank You

Amy L said...

Thank you SO MUCH!! You are so gracious to share your creations. What a blessing it is to me. May God bless you for your servant's heart!

Julie said...

I wish I knew how to put these types of packets together....looks like fun and thanks for sharing!

Julie

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out how to download it. Do you have to sign-up for something?

Anonymous said...

I figured it out.

Gwyn said...

Thank you for sharing making for my grandson!

Sarah Stoll said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Teachers Cannot Live By Apples Alone