Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bitty Buckaroos Preschool Pack (Itsy Bitsy Learners)

With the encouragement of a few friends and family members, I’ve decided to try selling some preschool packs.  The graphics come at a cost, and a lot of time & love goes into creating these packs.  With that in mind, some of my new packs will be available at my Teacher's Notebook store,  “Little Monkey Printables”.  lmprintables
Don’t worry ~ I understand that not all of you can afford to pay for a tot pack.  I aim to get out one new free pack per month, and there are no plans to change that.  I’m in the middle of working on a TRAIN pack for all the Thomas fans out there!  It won’t specifically be Thomas trains, but there are some similar graphics that your little engineers will love!  Hopefully that pack will be ready & available for FREE in a few weeks! cowboy sale image
The new Bitty Buckaroos pack is the cowboy themed pack that I mentioned a while back.  It’s available as an instant download for $2.99 at Teacher's Notebook.  There are familiar activities that you’ve seen in my packs before, and there are also lots of NEW activities – even some geared for slightly older kids like the pages shown below.
sample6sample4  sample2 sample3 sample1 sample5
Uh, the mistake in the “Missing Number” sample is NOT in the actual pack.  It was corrected…I just forgot to correct the sample! Sorry!
This pack contains 40 pages: title, credits, 35 printable pages and 3 instructional pages for parents.  There are 28 different activities for you & your child to learn and play together!
Here’s the complete list:
  • Addition Mat
  • Beginning Sounds
  • Counting Mat
  • Circle What’s Different
  • Circle The Smallest
  • Color By Number
  • Connect The Dots
  • Count & Clip
  • Count & Color
  • Do - a - Dot  C is for Cowboy
  • Find The Letter (Uppercase and Lowecase)
  • Finish The Pattern
  • Find & Stamp
  • Handwriting Practice
  • Maze/Path (beginner & advanced pages)
  • Measurement
  • Memory Game
  • Missing Numbers
  • Prewriting Page
  • Puzzle Cards
  • Scissors Skills
  • Shadow Matching
  • Shape Matching
  • Size Matching
  • Size Sequencing
  • Sorting Cards
  • Ten Part Puzzle
  • Word Builders
All graphics are used with permission from KPMDoodles (Etsy) and Alice Smith (DigiWebStudios).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I love this!! I can't wait to give it to Sammy for school :-)

Marlynn said...

Love it!! So much fun and right up my our alley out here on the ranch!!

Jenn said...

I really enjoy visiting this sight - You have great printables that appeal to my 3 year old. - Here is a link to the Tools Pack you made. http://watchthemgrowluke8.blogspot.com/2011/09/t-is-for-tools.html
- Thank your for your heart in making these! - Good luck selling them. Be sure we will be supporting you :)

Gwyn said...

I also am trying to sell my printables @ Teachers Notebook. I am finding out that most Mom's that followed my blog, I had over 1,000 hits a day do not want to purchase. I'm hoping my sales will pick up because like you there is a lot of time and money that goes into making printables. I wish you all the luck and hope your followers will purchase your printable. Take care, Gwyn

Emma Hamstra said...

Proud of you for taking the leap on this Dawn!