Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jensyn – 10 Month Portraits

I wrote a 9 month post.  It’s still in draft mode, as the photos are all stored on our external hard drive, and I’ve been too lazy to drag that out and add the pictures to the post.  It really does exist, and someday I might just post it ;)

This is not a full 10 month post.  I’ll have to come back to add some everyday pictures and text.  I just thought I’d share from a photo shoot done by a friend who’s getting started in her own photography business.  (If you live in the area and I know you personally, I’d be happy to share the photographer info.) 

These were taking on Jensyn’s 10 month birthday…

Psst…please don’t copy these or add them to Pinterest.  I can’t watermark these, but if I find that anyone has stolen my child’s picture, I might just have to hunt you down ;)

Feathers are not my thing…that was a photo prop.  Personally, I’d never stick a feather on my girly’s head.  It does make for a pretty cute picture, though! ;)

Reminder: Psst…please don’t copy these or add them to Pinterest.  I can’t watermark these, but if I find that anyone has stolen my child’s picture, I might just have to hunt you down ;)

I just can’t fathom how this little sweetheart has reached 10 months of age.  Where did this year go?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh my word.. first your daughter is adorable!!! 2nd off your friend is an amazing photographer!! 3rd off love the props.. 4th off how can you stand her cuteness???

Mrs. Whary said...

Dawn,
These are just the CUTEST picture ever!!!! Jensyn is soooooo adorable!

Unknown said...

AWW!!! How adorable is she!!!

Susie said...

As if she could get any cuter and well there you go, she is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! Really I'm not sure how you get anything done with those 3 sweetie pies! You friend did a fabulous job with her photography!

Mrs. Darling said...

Uh-oh! Those pictures make me want a little girl. I just got over baby fever resulting from EVERYONE I know expecting.

Kat said...

These pictures turned out SO wonderful! Really captured her little personality!

MamaDuck76 said...

Thanks, everyone! It was so much fun watching this photo shoot, even if Jensyn wouldn't crack a smile ;)