Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yes, they are free :)

I’ve received several e-mails in the past week wondering why most of my printables are free.  When I first decided to sell some of my printables, I think there was a brief explanation on the blog.  For those who are new, here’s why:

I want these to be a blessing to you! 

Teachers tend to spend a LOT of their personal money on their classrooms each year.
Stay at home moms are sacrificing a paycheck to be home with their children.

The majority of the printables you’ll find here are free so that you, as moms and teachers, can use your resources in other ways.  Teaching young children can get expensive.  I’ve benefitted from many freely offered packs from Homeschool Creations, 2TeachingMommies, Confessions of a Homeschooler, Musings of Me, and Over The Big Moon.  I hope my packs can benefit you, too!

The paid packs are offered for two simple reasons:

(1) By offering some for a low price, I can pay for the graphics that I purchase to design the free printable packs.

(2) After graphics are purchased, any remaining profit made through selling printables (or the teeny, tiny bit that I might make through Amazon referrals) is used toward our computer ink, laminating sleeves, etc.

So, enjoy the freebies!  I love knowing that other families are using these to have fun while teaching their children! 

4 comments:

HighDesertGal said...

Thank you! You are blessing our lives and those of our children.

Unknown said...

Thank you. It's greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your amazing work! I haven't started with my kids yet (they are 20 months and 11 months) but I am excited to be able to collect such wonderful tools to have on hand for when we do start in a few months. Thank you for making it free as well. You have already blessed us!

adaynasmile.wordpress.com

Kimberly Carpenter said...

Thank you! I forget to thank those that bless us with sharing their hard work. I am grateful!