Monday, March 12, 2012

For Nana…

I forgot to bring my camera along, so we are stuck with three (very lousy) cell phone pictures from my (very lousy) cell phone.  I wish we had better pictures, but I wanted to post these for Nana.

Our family went to visit Nana and bring her dinner on Saturday night. 

She had a new game for the boys, and Alex LOVED it!  It was very easy to play, and you can’t pick a better game than Thomas The Tank Engine for a four year old boy. Thanks, Nana!

0310121852

Max had the most fun by using a plastic bowling ball as a bat, hitting balls all around Nana’s living room.

0310121914

Jensyn just crawled, explored, and got in the way of Alex’s game.  She also enjoy a little time on Nana’s lap.

0310121853a

Thanks for letting us spend our evening with you, Nana!  We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Looks like everyone had fun!