Tuesday, May 22, 2012

test post

Sorry for the glaringly obvious advertisment! ;) I'm making lots of updates to the blog. I was trying to use Live Writer to update my Printables page, and it wouldn't load correctly.  I posted this here to get the correct HTML code for the images on the updated printables page.

{scroll down for the free packs}
LOW PRICE PACKS - $1.25 EACH!
PLUS BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!
Purchase any three packs at my Teacher's Notebook store in one transaction.  
You’ll receive an e-mail at your PayPal address asking which pack you'd like for free.
You should receive an e-mail from me within 24 hours of your purchase.

Each pack contains a minimum of 20 activities!
apples adadsolar system ad  pirate pals ad seuss ad[4]cowboy sale image   baking ad easter fun ad wildlife
{retired – African Safari}
safari ad

HANDWRITING PRACTICE - $2 EACH
(each page includes a letter recognition or counting activity)
handwriting printables adnumber page ad 
FREE PACKS

pizz ad valentines ad april showers ad[4] baby birds ad easter blessings ad firetruck copy[3] monsters tot pack[5] owl tot pack jpg copy pilotstotpack[1] st patricks ad thanksgiving pack trains Untitled-1[4] ice cream ad

EXPANDING SOON
The packs listed below are older, and I am working my way through updates to these packs.  You're welcome to download them, but check back for updates! 
I'm planning to release Tools in September 2012.
tools tot pack_thumb[2]
I also have plans to expand the monster set by mid-October.
I also have plans to expand the Christmas Candy unit by December.
  
IN THE WORKS
Pumpkin Patch (by October 1st)
Complete PreK Handwriting Curriculum (no deadline)
Christmas Nativity (by December 1st, hopefully sooner!)

Looking for Cat In The Hat or Disney Cars?
I chose to remove those packs
because the graphics were from Google Image searches.  I want to be VERY intentional in purchasing graphics that are used with permission.

Please use these printables for personal use only. Please link to this website if you are sharing these pages on your blog or with a friend; do not host these files on your own site.  Thanks for understanding!

Preschool Packs © Little Monkey Printables, 2011 - 2012

No comments: