Sunday, November 25, 2012

Little Monkey Printables SALE

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I’ve been offering 20% off for Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.   Today it’s my birthday…my present to you is that I’m increasing that to 25% today only

Teachers Notebook is offering an additional 10% off of your purchase this weekend! 
(It should show up when you go to check out.)

So you can get close to 35% off of your purchase today!

When I head to bed tonight, I’ll reset the sale to 20%…so today’s your chance to get the lower price ever on Little Monkey Printables :)

*This discount does NOT apply to the Christmas Nativity Pack.

**You *CAN* still do the Buy 3, Get 1 Free via e-mail deal.  If you buy 3 packs, I will send you a message (via Paypal e-mail *and* Teachers Notebook private message) asking you to select a free pack.  All packs except for the Nativity pack may be selected as a freebie.

No comments: