Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Buddies

It’s the end of the school year for our local public schools, and this is the last week that we are watching our sweet little friend, Grace.  Her mom is a teacher, so while we may have a playdate or two over the summer, today is our last Thursday together.  I know three little kids who are going to miss their regular playtimes with their friend!

The kids requested that I take pictures of them playing together, so we quickly snapped a few pictures outside.  (Jensyn insisted on wearing her Dora jammies & holding her favorite “piwwow”…and Max refused to sit with everyone else in the grass, even though he really wanted me to take the pictures.)

IMG_8821

The picture below is my favorite.  These two have been playmates since they were just a little over 2 years old.  My, how they’ve changed in the past few years!

IMG_8829

IMG_8827IMG_8828IMG_8826

IMG_8822

IMG_8824

IMG_8825

IMG_8830

IMG_8819

No comments: